Sending You Spring Break Hellos

I hope everyone will enjoy this “staycation” Spring Break week!  If you would like to share a photo of something you do during this Spring Break time, please feel free to email me at kbohl@hpseagles.net  I will add it to our next blog update in a week. 

With the recent news from Governor Whitmer, please know that my plan is to continue to learn together through our google classroom, blog updates and virtual meetings. .  I plan to stay connected with all of our kinder families in one way or another.   

Parents, THANK YOU for supporting your kinder during this “learning at home” time. Just like us, I don’t think you ever planned to be a teacher at home for your kinder.  PLEASE reach out to me if you have ANY questions, concerns or needs. 

My teacher’s heart is numb, knowing that I will not finish the year in the usual way  with your kinder.  Please know that as soon as it is safe to do so, we plan to have an all kindergarten get together!  This will include going into the classroom and retrieving your kinder’s items such as gym shoes, extra clothes, headphones, notebooks/3 ring binders, pencils boxes, etc…  

Until then, enjoy your Spring Break Staycation and feel free to send pictures!

I miss you all TONS AND TONS!!! Sending you all a virtual hug!!

A hug from your teachers-download/print and color if you would like : )

print