Way to go kinders! I am SO proud of all of your hard work these final weeks of school! You have FINISHED the end of our kindergarten year together. As we all know it was not the way we preferred it to be….which is together. I LOVED seeing all of you during my visits the last week of school. Your amazing messages on driveways, signs, and very generous gifts warmed my heart SOOO MUCH!! I cannot begin to thank you enough. Parents, your amazing perseverance, and flexibility during this whole year has been truly unbelievable. From the start to the very end, your support has meant everything to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
As your summer and FUN move along, there are blogs that will be updated with school supplies lists. So far we have been instructed to keep with this tradition. Usually, in the first week of July, teachers update their blog for next year’s students. In this blog, there is usually a wish list or school supplies list that is posted. I would recommend keeping your eye on first-grade teachers’ blogs to see if there are any supplies listed in July. The first-grade teachers’ blogs can be found by clicking on this link Georgetown Elementary School blog. All teachers are listed on the right side, be sure to scroll down to see them. I wish you a FUN filled summer and don’t forget to keep in touch! I won’t say goodbye, only see ya later. You will always be able to find a warm hug and a loving heart waiting for you from Mrs. Bohl. 🙂
Usually, we end of the year by having our kinders do a special gift for the FATHER figure in their life. With our unique end to the year, we went with a virtual gift. Below is a video. It is a gift from your kinder and their friends to all of the Father figures in their lives. I wish everyone a VERY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY. May June 21 be an awesome celebration of Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, Step-fathers, and Father figures alike.
Questions you might have:
1. Will I get an end of the year report card for my kinder? NO.
2. When will I find out my kinder’s first-grade teacher? Middle of summer, July ish.
3. Who will be our principal at Georgetown Elementary? The interviewing process is going on now.
4. What if I have questions over the summer? Please reach out to Mrs. Bohl and I will do my best to find the answers or help you find someone who can.
- Mrs. Bohl. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What if my kinder wants to talk to Mrs. Bohl? Send me an email and I would LOVE to connect with them!!!
6. What if I DO NOT want to receive any more blog updates? You can unsubscribe. Here is how:
- When you receive an email alert that the blog has been updated, scroll to the bottom of the email. Look for the option “UNSUBSCRIBE”
- Go through the steps to unsubscribe and you should be all set.
- If you have any problems feel free to email us and I believe we can change it from our end as well.