It was a picture perfect day for our annual Kindergarten Olympic games on Friday. Thank you to Mr. Trier, Mrs. Robbins, Mrs. Daley, Mr and Mrs. Kuiper, Mrs. Shaffer, Mrs. Morrow for spending the morning leading our kinders in playing their games. It was great to see many other parents cheering on the kinders as well as staying for lunch.
Thank you so much for coming and supporting your kinder.
Enjoy the video that highlights the fun we had.
Our Kindergarten Olympics will be held tomorrow, Friday, May 31. Hooray!!
Here are a few reminders:
- *Parent volunteers are asked to be on the Kindergarten playground at 8:45 a.m. for instructions. Games should be finished around 12:00. Please stop at the office prior to this time for a name tag!
- *Don’t forget to wear tennis shoes, shorts, and t-shirts. We will be running and playing lots of games. NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS PLEASE!!
- *Please send a home lunch and drink with your kinder. THERE WILL BE NO HOT LUNCH. We will be eating a picnic lunch as a class. at 11:45am-12:00pm Parents and younger siblings are welcome to join us for a picnic lunch on our playground.
- *Please send a water bottle with your kinder’s name clearly marked on the outside. It is going to be WARM and we will want to stay hydrated during our games.
- *Apply sunscreen BEFORE coming to school.
- *Please send ONE backpack snack for the afternoon. The kinder teachers are supplying pretzels for the morning snack.
- *Volunteering parents please dress in comfy active clothes. You will be walking around with the kinders helping them play the games. If you want to take along a lunch so that you can join us…you are welcome.
We can’t wait to enjoy a fun-filled morning with all our kindergarten classrooms!! Let the games begin!!
for you to be part of the Kindergarten Olympic games on Friday, June 1.
If you are interested, please return the blue form to school on Monday, May 21or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers will be contacted soon with further details.
Thank you for taking time to be part of this very fun event with your kinder.