This year on the back of your kinder’s blue daily folder you will find a page that looks like the picture above. It has your kinder’s Clever badge, login and password. This information will get them into our Clever site on our class blog. Specific details on how to log in will be sent at a later time. Please leave the information page in the back cover of the blue take home folder. Thank you!!
Clever is an easy way for your kinder to access all of the learning applications they use at school. It allows them to access all of their learning applications with a single username and password.
Our younger students use individualized Clever Badges login without a username and password. Students can login by holding up their badge to the webcam. (INFORMATION WAS SENT HOME YOUR KINDER’S PERSONAL LOGIN BADGE & LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS).
How to login:
- Click on the Clever Badge Log in.
- You will be asked for permission to use your laptop webcam. Click yes.
- Hold QR badge up to webcam. This will take your kinder to the CLEVER site.
- A page will appear with multiple learning sites for your kinder!
2 – MOBY MAX
One of the apps offered through the Clever service is Moby Max. This is a phenomenal app used in-school grades 1-3 for math fact fluency and phonics/reading skill practice.
Math modules recommended for K: numbers.
Reading modules recommended for K: Phonics, Alphabet letters, Alphabet sounds, Phonics Blending, Phonics spelling, Foundational reading, Sight words
This information was sent home at the beginning of the year with your kinder’s login information. I will send home this information again.
RAZ-Kids is an AMAZING reading app that Georgetown PTC sponsors for all of our classrooms. This is a GREAT app to download on your phone or tablet for your kinder. It is a great way to give your kinder exposure to digital literacy skills.
How to login:
- Download the app: Kids A-Z (also known as RAZ-Kids)
- Open the app and type in the following username: kbohl0 (the last digit is zero)
- Find your kinder’s name from our class list.
- Your kinder’s password is the apple icon.
- Once logged in, go to the “Level-Up” section.
- Now your kinder can choose any of the stories on the app to listen to, read independently, then answer comprehension questions