Week 9 at HOME (May 18-22)

I hope that all of you were able to enjoy the sunshine on Saturday!  Here is a new video of kinders learning at home for you to enjoy watching! Please keep sending us pictures of your kinder learning at home. We love to see the pictures and will add them to our next video! Here is the link to the newest video for you to enjoy: https://animoto.com/play/P1jgJkK3X9vUXl0oeNDcrg

Below is an outline of what the kinders will be learning on google classroom this week. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! 

Morning Message:

Hi Kinders! I hope you have a fun day learning and playing! Do you like the sun or do you like the rain? I miss you!

Love, Mrs. Bohl

Popcorn Words:

• Review week – keep practicing all the words you’ve learned!

Math: 

• I can find partners of 10. For example: 1 + 9 = 10 and 9 + 1 = 10,  2 + 8 = 10 and 8 + 2 = 10, 3 + 7 = 10 and 7 + 3 = 10, etc. 
  • I can find the missing partner. For example: 5 + ___ = 9. The kinder will practice finding the missing partner in the equation. 

ELA: 

• I can be an avid reader.
    • Journal prompt: My favorite toy is ____ because ____. 
  • I can feel what the characters are feeling.
    • Journal prompt: Write about a time you helped your parents. How did you feel?

Specials: 

• Monday – STEAM, the code is: kot3fis
  • Tuesday – GYM, the code is: fc5u2nq
  • Wednesday – MUSIC – the code is: w6us5ym
  • Thursday – ART, the code is: jcv3vln 

Reminders:

• No lesson for Friday or next Monday (nothing will be posted in google classroom) because of Memorial Day weekend, enjoy a day off! 
  • When your kinder finishes an assignment in google classroom, please click the “turn in” button so we know they completed it.
  • May Morning Work and our May calendar are both located at the top of our blog for your use.   
  • I LOVE seeing the pictures of your kinder learning at home!  
  • Please check out our district website for  HPS District Covid-19 Updates