Our Kindergarten Olympics will be held tomorrow, Friday, May 31. Hooray!!
Here are a few reminders:
- *Parent volunteers are asked to be on the Kindergarten playground at 8:45 a.m. for instructions. Games should be finished around 12:00. Please stop at the office prior to this time for a name tag!
- *Don’t forget to wear tennis shoes, shorts, and t-shirts. We will be running and playing lots of games. NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS PLEASE!!
- *Please send a home lunch and drink with your kinder. THERE WILL BE NO HOT LUNCH. We will be eating a picnic lunch as a class. at 11:45am-12:00pm Parents and younger siblings are welcome to join us for a picnic lunch on our playground.
- *Please send a water bottle with your kinder’s name clearly marked on the outside. It is going to be WARM and we will want to stay hydrated during our games.
- *Apply sunscreen BEFORE coming to school.
- *Please send ONE backpack snack for the afternoon. The kinder teachers are supplying pretzels for the morning snack.
- *Volunteering parents please dress in comfy active clothes. You will be walking around with the kinders helping them play the games. If you want to take along a lunch so that you can join us…you are welcome.
We can’t wait to enjoy a fun-filled morning with all our kindergarten classrooms!! Let the games begin!!