Here are the instructions to login on Raz-Kids. Enjoy reading together….on the computer, with your TAKE HOME book, with your library book, or your favorite book.
RAZ-Kids is an AMAZING reading app that Georgetown PTC sponsors for all of our classrooms. This is a GREAT app to download on your phone or tablet for your kinder. It is a great way to give your kinder exposure to digital literacy skills.
How to login:
- Download the app: Kids A-Z (also known as RAZ-Kids)
- Open the app and type in the following username: kbohl0 (the last digit is zero)
- Find your kinder’s name from our class list.
- Your kinder’s password is the apple icon.
- Once logged in, go to the “Level-Up” section.
- Now your kinder can choose any of the stories on the app to listen to, read independently, then answer comprehension questions