Clever is an easy way for your kinder to access all of the learning applications they use at school. It allows them to access all of their learning applications with a single username and password.
Our younger students use individualized Clever Badges login without a username and password. Students can login by holding up their badge to the webcam. (INFORMATION WAS SENT HOME YOUR KINDER’S PERSONAL LOGIN BADGE & LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS).
How to login:
- Click on the Clever Badge Log in.
- You will be asked for permission to use your laptop webcam. Click yes.
- Hold QR badge up to webcam. This will take your kinder to the CLEVER site.
- A page will appear with multiple learning sites for your kinder!
2 – MOBY MAX
One of the apps offered through the Clever service is Moby Max. This is a phenomenal app used in-school grades 1-3 for math fact fluency and phonics/reading skill practice.
Math modules recommended for K: numbers.
Reading modules recommended for K: Phonics, Alphabet letters, Alphabet sounds, Phonics Blending, Phonics spelling, Foundational reading, Sight words
This information was sent home at the beginning of the year with your kinder’s login information. I will send home this information again.
RAZ-Kids is an AMAZING reading app that Georgetown PTC sponsors for all of our classrooms. This is a GREAT app to download on your phone or tablet for your kinder. It is a great way to give your kinder exposure to digital literacy skills.
How to login:
- Download the app: Kids A-Z (also known as RAZ-Kids)
- Open the app and type in the following username: kbohl0 (the last digit is zero)
- Find your kinder’s name from our class list.
- Your kinder’s password is the apple icon.
- Once logged in, go to the “Level-Up” section.
- Now your kinder can choose any of the stories on the app to listen to, read independently, then answer comprehension questions