Kindergarten Open House

Kindergarten Open House is a few days away!  Hooray! 🙂  I can’t wait to see everyone again on Tuesday, August 20 from 6:30-7:30pm.  Open house will give you and your kinder the chance to tour our classroom ( I have been working hard to get everything ready) and to pick up your “Daily Folder” with important information papers inside!  Wow!  Please bring in your kinder’s supplies to school on this evening…this is a perfect time!  It will help them have a lighter backpack on the first day of school and it will give me a chance to keep our classroom organized. 🙂

Items include:

*Clean, inside gym shoes (these shoes will be kept inside of your child’s cubby for gym days) Velcro allows your kinder to be independent!

*1 inch Avery WHITE (3 hole) plastic binder. Please make sure that it has a clear pocket on the front to insert a paper inside. 

*Spiral notebook—wide ruled 70 count (labeled with name)

*Cuddle Buddy—A SMALL stuffed animal that will stay inside their cubby for the first few weeks of school. (labeled with name)

*Decorated T-shirt and survey papers (given to you during my home visit)

*$1.00 donation for monthly popcorn.  One Friday/month the PTC provides popcorn for all students.  Donations help to make this possible

*Wish list (these are optional items..see earlier posting or look under “Welcome to Kindergarten” page)  

*All pencils, crayons, scissors, paper is supplied.  Please keep “fancy” fun pencils, pencil sharpeners, etc at home. Thank you!:)

Thank you so much and can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at   kbohl@hpseagles.net   ~Mrs. Bohl