Fall Party Information

Our fall party is tomorrow, October 31! Here is a little Q&A with all of the details about tomorrow’s plans. 

Q: What is the schedule for our fall party?

A: We will be having a kindergarten costume parade at 10:15 am, followed by our fall party games in the classroom at 10:30 am. You are welcome to come watch us in the parade at 10:15am (inside the school)!

Q: What do I do with my child’s costume?

A: Your kinder may come to school in his/her costume, or you may pack it for them to put over their clothes before our party! We will not have enough time for every kinder to completely change into their costume during school. We will be removing our costumes (taking them off from over our clothes) after the party is done.  Parents are welcome to take the costumes home if you are here.

Q: Is my kinder allowed to wear masks or bring weapons to school as part of their costume?

A: Your kinder can wear a mask during our parade and party, but toy or pretend weapons of any kind need to stay at home. 

Q: Do I need to send a morning snack tomorrow?

A: NO! A morning snack is provided as part of our party. Please pack one afternoon snack for your kinder 

Q: When can the volunteers arrive to set up?

A: If you are signed up to help with a craft/game, you can arrive at 9:50am.  The kinders will be leaving the classroom so that the party can get set up without them being in the room.

Thanks to all of our parents and families who are helping with our party tomorrow! We can’t wait for a fun-filled day. 🙂   If you have any questions, please contact me at kbohl@hpseagles.net