Do you want to be a Mystery Reader?

Do you like to read books to your kinder at home?  We would love to have you come and be one of our Mystery Readers!  We LOVE reading books at school!

imgres

Mystery Readers typically arrive on Fridays around 11:15am and it takes about 10-15 minutes.  If the days and times listed on this link do not work for your schedule alternative plans can be made.  Please contact me at kbohl@hpseagles.net. 

Parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles are invited to sign up to SURPRISE your kinder by reading a special, family favorite story.  When you sign up using SignUp.com, I will be notified and you will be receive an email reminder. 

Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:

1) Click this link to see our schedule on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/CFqraHK
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.

Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually. The link on our blog page is on the sidebar under VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES  listed as “Mystery Reader”.

Please consider being a Mystery Reader this year.  Seeing the surprised and happy smile on your kinder’s face is PRICELESS!  And SHHHH!!  Don’t tell your kinder if you sign up and when you are coming.  It is more fun when they are surprised!