Thank you for coming!

images-2

Wow!  It was so nice to see everyone last night.  Thank you so much for coming.  What a sweet group of kinders.  I am looking forward beginning the school year and getting to know your kinder.  🙂

I hope that you will take a few minutes to go through the information that was provided in your kinder’s folder.

You also received a yellow envelope that contained many school forms that need your attention.  Please read through these forms, complete them and return them with your kinder next week.

If you haven’t had a chance to look through the “Welcome to Kindergarten” packet under the Kindergarten Information tab I encourage you to do so.  This will answer many questions you may have regarding transportation, lunch, school policies, classroom procedures and other important information about Kindergarten. You also received a paper copy when I visited your home.

P.S. A HUGE thank you to those of you who donated extra supply items. A Kindergarten class can be a very busy place, so we appreciate these items greatly!! 🙂  If you have any donations at home you are welcome to send them into school next week; otherwise, our cupboards are full with your generous donations.  Thank you so much!

What to remember for Tuesday:

* A written note, informing me of your child’s alternative plans if your child WILL NOT be riding the bus home.

* Your child’s ME Bag with two items inside that will help us get to know him/her better

* Completed forms for the office (found in the yellow envelope)

GYM Shoes!!! (we will have gym on Thursday)

* HOME LUNCH/drink – OR, if you’ll be ordering HOT LUNCH, be sure your kinder knows what lunch he/she will be ordering (white or blue).  See the September menu for lunch options.  Also, check out the Hudsonville Food Service website for payment information including the option of setting up an online lunch account (highly recommended!)  If your kinder will be having home lunch but ordering MILK, please attached a small note on the outside of their lunch box for the first few weeks of school.  This helps me and them remember they would like milk.  Thank you!

*The 2 name tags found inside the folder are to be worn on Day 1 and Day 2 of school.  Send them wearing their name tags.  My name is also on the name tags which will help get them to our classroom on these busy mornings! 🙂

Thank you for your support! See you on Tuesday!  If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at kbohl@hpseagles.net    Blessings  ~Mrs. Bohl