Hello Kinder Parents! I have just updated my Raz-kids roster. If you click on the tab to the right under Student Links—Literacy, Raz-kids you will see your kinder’s name listed along with an icon. Click on the icon and follow the directions below from Raz-kids:
- Your kinder has access to award-winning digital resources through Kids A-Z, Learning A-Z’s website created for students. After your child logs in, each website your child’s teacher has subscribed to is shown. Your child can work on assignments or select other resources for reading and writing practice.
- Access resources on mobile devices by downloading the Kids A-Z app from the app store. Data rates may apply.
- Kids A-Z Login Instructions:
- Step 1: Go to www.kidsa-z.com
- Step 2: Enter or choose the teacher’s username, kbohl0
- Step 3: Your kinder finds his or her username on the class chart, Mrs. Bohl (my name is here for sample purposes)
- Step 4: Your kinder enters his or her password, kb (my initials are here for sample purposes)
- How to Register for and Receive Progress Reports:
- If you would like to receive activity and progress reports for your child and send him or her messages, you can register for parent access from your child’s teacher. Once the teacher approves access, you can view reports and send your child messages by clicking on the parent link at the top of the screen at www.kidsa-z.com. Here are the three options for requesting access:
- After your child logs in, click on the green parent button at the top right of the screen and enter your email address. Send your email address(es) to your child’s teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clip and fill out the form below and return it to your child’s teacher.
- TEACHER NAME: kbohl0
STUDENT NAME: Mrs. Bohl (mine is here only for sample purposes)
PARENT E-MAIL ADDRESS(ES):_________________ SIGNATURE: ________________________