Welcome to Kindergarten!

Are you visiting my blog because you are going to be in my classroom this fall? HOORAY and WELCOME to Kindergarten!  

Can you believe it?  In a couple of months you will be riding the bus to school and having fun learning new things while playing with friends. I am so excited that you will be part of my kinder family. You can find out some fun facts about me when you click on MEET MRS. BOHL at the top of our blog page.  Be sure to explore all of the pages, posts, and links as well.

Please take a few moments and subscribe to our classroom blog.  See the widget on the side bar.  By subscribing (filling in your e-mail address in the subscribe rectangle box located on the upper right-hand column) you will be alerted to new postings so that you will know immediately what is happening in Kindergarten. Our class blog will be the site for information about school supplies, special events, pictures, curriculum, assessments, and so much more. We have so much fun in kindergarten, we don’t want anyone to miss one minute of the action.

Be sure to check our blog the first of July to find out what supplies you will need at the start of kindergarten. I will post information about our Kindergarten Open House in late August. Be sure to check our blog periodically throughout the summer for updates. Feel free to contact me through email (kbohl@hpseagles.net) if you have any questions, concerns or if you just want to say “HI”.  

For now….enjoy summer by going on vacation with your family, playing outside with friends, reading books from the library, going swimming in a pool, building sand castles at the beach, riding your bike or whatever else you can think of that is fun to do.  

~~Blessings, Mrs. Bohl