Fall Party Volunteer Opportunities

images

Dear Kinder Families,

We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Volunteer Opportunities in our classroom.  I have added a link for volunteering to plan, donate supplies and run a center during our Fall Party. I will contact the volunteers once the spots have been filled. You can access this sign up by going to our VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES  tab on the right side of our blog.   

Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/E4F1Tx
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!

*Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

The kinders and I are looking forward to this fun day at school.  We are so glad that you would like to be part of this exciting activity. Feel free to email me with any questions that you might have at kbohl@hpseagles.net .  ~~Mrs. Bohl

imgres-1